Legal-ese:


Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. No infringement is intended.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Patina Glow

Success! I can't tell you how happy I am to have my old Exodus back...Actually, maybe I can!
With the viewer working normally, this was a breeze and I felt like my old self again.
By the way, the dress I'm wearing was only 25L when I purchased it, and I love it so much I wear it quite frequently. Pay a visit to Beauty Avatar! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/126/62/28


What's on:
The Dress: Beauty Avatar's "Dinant" in Sea
The Jewels: Miel's "Uva" set, colorchanged to Mojito
     R Hand: Zaara's "Raga Oyster Ring"
The Hair: Lelutka's "Blythe" in Firetop

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic and the greeny shade of the background works so well against the dress, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress and effects in the picture, well done.

    ReplyDelete

,