Legal-ese:


Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. No infringement is intended.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Champagne and Snow

I admit to being a snob. Or very particular. I suppose it depends on your outlook.
I like nice things, and I am willing to spend the time and money to get what I want. So is the story behind this dress.
The Vintage Fair in SL was an event heralded by many as the greatest Fashion event of the fall. Me? I just wanted to shop. Someone had leaked a photo of this fabulous piece of frippery from The Sea Hole, and it needed to be mine. After countless hours wading through crowds, battling lag, even running about like a newbie, I finally had it in my clutches!
Worth every second, don't you think?

In this photo, blogging for the first time in the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge :
The Dress: The Sea Hole's "Nouveau Silk" in Champagne
The Hair: Lelutka's "BONJOUR" in Firetop
The Skin:  LAQ's "Julie" in Milky
The Jewels: Pixeldolls "Contessa" collection in Silver/Diamonds
The Pose: IDEA MOTUS "Milla"


1 comment:

,