Legal-ese:


Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. No infringement is intended.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Champagne Dreams

Im super excited about Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge and I am so itching and looking forward to digging in my inventory and finding all sorts of goodies each week. 

This is my entry for Week 1 - Champagne. 

I knew right away I wanted to use this dress, it is one of my favorite go to dresses when I want a cute, girly, romantic cocktail dress.  This dress just says...Aeva! and fits my style to a T.

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Reale - Romantique Dress in Champagne
Shoes: Maitreya - Esprit in Champagne
Purse: Dark Mouse - Vintage Evening Bag in Gold
Earrings: Laciecakes - Chic in Gold
Necklace: Solange - Mademoiselle Cameo Choker
Bangles: Zaara - Indra Painted Stacked Bangles Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

,