Legal-ese:


Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. No infringement is intended.

Friday, July 22, 2011

We're not unreasonable. I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes.

It's Friday, and it's been a while since I've posted anything. Not because I've not been in-world, but because I haven't taken many photos lately.
Taking pictures for the last several weeks has been frustrating as hell, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I will say it: I think it's Viewer 2.
I have been a staunch supporter of LL's V2 since the beginning. I have *tried* other viewers, but I stayed with LL's work, because I am in love with my shadows. But....lately, it's been sucking the wind out of my sails.
Up until recently, I was able to photograph in ultra settings, with a little lag, but it was manageable.
Now, even high graphics with shadows enabled pulls me into this monstrous lag spiral that eventually leads to a freeze up and reboot.
It's not my system. I've cleaned and recleaned everything, and I can run layers of video/audio/high-graphics programs together without issue.
Am I going to have to jump ship from LL and try another viewer??
*sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

,