Legal-ese:


Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. No infringement is intended.

Monday, June 6, 2011

2ndHub Part Deux!

Ok, so following in Feyth's footsteps, I signed up for 2ndHub.  Im not as big a social media addict as many are, so I often don't get all the hubbub and OMIGODs about things. 

2ndHub is one such thing.  I see it for the value it has, the networking capabilities, I'm just not one who is going to get hooked on it and spend endless hours on it.  Same with FB.  I cannot understand people who get so addicted to being on it and to the games on there.

I'll be honest, I've tried a few....I was quickly bored in less than a week, sometimes less than 3 days, lol.

Anyways, I'm on 2ndHub, feel free to say hi and friend me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

,