Legal-ese:


Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. No infringement is intended.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring cleaning, also known as "WTF!!??"

So, I think we're almost done. But, the ride has been crazy.
Have you ever looked through your old inventory? I mean, REALLY looked?

Well, here are some of the things we came across. Oh, and Aeva honey? I apologize for NOT telling you I was taking photos. On the upside, our taste in clothing has improved exponentially over the years!
*ducks and uploads*
This first one is not too bad. Aeva was alarmed at the color, but the fit and design were actually very well executed.

The same can not be said for this one. I told her, truthfully, that I couldn't even discern a texture on the top of this one. And the hair, well, it just scared me.

Yeah, this last one is my fault. All I can say is...umm....holy camo ballons, Batman!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO....well atleast the pink one was one of least garishly offensive outfits...*coughs*...the peacock thing that scared poor Sophie, lol.

    It's been hysterical going thru our inventories...Ive still got a ways to go, but I'm so excited to see what my inventory decreases by when I empty the trash folder!

    ReplyDelete

,